Do you own a RCA universal remote? Now you can program your favourite RCA universal remote control with vizio tv to operate all its functions. Using the RCA universal remote you can program multiple devices and access them using a single remote control. If you want to replace your original device remote or remove the clutter of managing individual remotes for each single device then programming a RCA universal remote will be the perfect option available for you. It will save the time to find out a replacement remote for your vizio tv device. To configure the remote setup you need working RCA universal remote codes 5 digit that are compatible with your remote brand and type.
RCA Universal Remote codes for Vizio TV
If you are looking for RCA 4 device universal remote codes for vizio tv then your search ends here. From our various sources we have updated a wide variety of rca remote codes for vizio tv for all the major remote brands and types. You need to check your remote type and choose the remote codes available for your brand accordingly. If you have recently purchased a remote you might have code list version 5 and you need to enter 5 digit universal codes to program the remote setup. There are multiple codes available for a remote brand so if a code doesn’t seems to be working then you can choose any other code and configure your universal remote.
How Do I Program My RCA Universal Remote to my Vizio TV
Programming the RCA universal remote for vizio tv device is quite easy if you have working RCA remote codes for vizio tv and program methods. You can program the remote control using any method such as direct code entry or manual method. But if you didn’t find any universal remote working for you then you can program it using the auto code search method, in which the remote will scan the codes from the device library. Follow the below given instructions to program your universal remote:
- Tap on the power key on Vizio tv to turn it on.
- From the RCA remote, tap & hold on the ‘TV’ key for approx 5 seconds.
- Then release the key when led indicator blinks twice and then glows steadily.
- Then quickly enter the program code for the vizio tv. You need to enter many codes to find out the perfect one.
- Led flashes twice & turns off when you enter the correct remote code.
- Aim the RCA universal remote to vizio tv and tap on the power key.
- If the device turns off, this means the remote setup is programmed successfully. You can also check by pressing VOL+- or CH+- keys.
- However, if the code is invalid or the device doesn’t respond to commands that means you need to repeat the process again by using another remote control codes.
This article is all about programming a RCA universal remote control for vizio tv including the remote control codes and programming instructions. Please do share your feedback and suggestions with us via comments so we can provide your more engaging content. Also, we accept new universal code that you will share.